As more procedures and higher acuity patients are moved to Endoscopy, Cath Lab, and Interventional Radiology suites, hospitals are met with the challenge of ensuring they perform efficiently. EHC’s perioperative improvement consultants will conduct a thorough evaluation of current and desired non-operating room locations and assist with implementing recommendations to align and transform NORA service lines.
- Evaluation of NORA locations and processes
- Benchmarked performance and efficiency analysis
- Determine operational and financial impact on anesthesia resources
- Scheduling integration and improvement
- Identification of opportunities for improved efficiency