Small to medium sized anesthesia groups are feeling pressure from all sides. Large national and regional vendors have consolidated and are seeking growth by marketing their services to hospitals in markets nationwide. Payers are increasingly difficult and obstinate in negotiations with groups only controlling a small market share. Left to fend for themselves, it is increasingly difficult for independent groups to compete and succeed in this environment.
As a leading advisor to anesthesia groups nationwide, Enhance Healthcare offers a wealth of strategic and operational expertise regarding all aspects of anesthesia business optimization. Building on this expertise, EHC offers an innovative approach to the management of anesthesia services, giving groups access to resources which will allow them to better compete in the current environment.
Enhance Healthcare has created a more “small-to-medium sized group-friendly” solution, offering access to an expert partner to create and implement business optimization strategies with our extensive management experience. This Management Services Organization (MSO) approach offers a unique model aligned with your success, designed to support your growth strategies and maximize financial performance:
Areas of expertise include:
- Payer contract strategy development and negotiation
- Operating Room Efficiency assistance to drive revenue per staffed location
- Development of anesthesia performance metrics
- Incorporation of IT products to improve efficiency
- Negotiation of agreements with client hospitals and ASC’s
- Expansion of anesthesia services
- Exploration of mergers or affiliation with other local groups
- Anesthesia group organic growth
- Anesthesia revenue and profitability growth
- Anesthesia revenue cycle optimization
- Creation of aligned anesthesia group and hospital incentives