Transitioning to a new hospital-based group has the potential to be a costly and disruptive endeavor. Enhance will work closely with your hospital to manage all aspects of the anesthesia request for proposal process and ensure your RFP includes all the data needed to drive a successful outcome:
- Work collaboratively with the hospital to manage each phase of the anesthesia Request for Proposal process from RFP development, vendor Q&A, finalist presentations and vendor selection
- Create an RFP that accurately describes coverage requirements and subspecialty needs
- Conduct an onsite visit prior to RFP completion to interview key stakeholders and verify all data
- Establish and manage a timeline for anesthesia Request for Proposal response, Q&A, meetings with finalists and transition
- Once a vendor is selected, EHC will assist the hospital with recommendations for the contract, including options for anesthesia performance metrics
EHC has the clinical, operational and financial experience to help guide your hospital through the entire process, from drafting the RFP document, assessing and vetting the respondents, finalizing the contractual terms and transition plan, to successfully integrating the selected anesthesia group.
We will work collaboratively with your hospital administration and medical and nursing staff to understand any specific operating room and anesthesia issues, and will ensure that your hospital is able to navigate the anesthesia Request for Proposal process in a confidential, expeditious and cost-effective manner.